Saturday, September 25, 2010

ahhh college

well, aside from deciding to start donating plasma, i am quite enjoying the college life. not much is really goin on besides school and work, but i really like both. most of my classes are dance classes; i have jazz, modern, orientation to dance, creative process, dance conditioning, and biology. so about 99% of my study time goes to biology, which is sort of kicking my butt. i just really love adjusted test scores becuase losing my scholarship becuase of the most failed class at uvu would just suck. all my dance are tons of fun tho. and i'm learning a lot about the educational and artistic sides of dance and things like that, instead of just how to dance. work is going really well too. it gets pretty slow down here at the provo wallabys (i'm at work now...shh) since we've only been here a year. its a bummer to think of all the people missing out on our delicious food. (if you're ever bored come visit me! best mashed potatoes on the planet! but seriously, we're the number one bbq in the state) it's nice tho cuz i get 99% of my biology studying done here. which i should be doing now....

everything else is goin good too. i have a really fun ward and my roomies are GREAT!! i really miss my family and friends back home, but i'm having a blast! hope everyone's doin good!

No comments:

Post a Comment